5 Hot Spots in Boston, New York and Los Angeles
UPDATED: April 23, 2009
1) Stay at the trendy Luxe Hotel on Sunset.
2) Grab a hot dog at Pink’s.
3) Buy a ticket and visit the Museum of Tolerance.
4) See a show at Spaceland in Silver Lake.
5) Grab a Mai Tai at Gladstones in Malibu.
1) Stay at the trendy Dream Hotel.
2) Grab a falafel on McDougal Street.
3) See a comedy show at the Gotham Comedy Club.
4) See a show at the Bowery Ballroom.
5) Enjoy dinner at the Indian restaurant, Milon, on First Ave and 6th Street.
1) Stay at the trendy Nine Zero Hotel.
2) Have a nice lunch at Cafe Jaffe in the Back Bay.
3) Buy a ticket and visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner museum.
4) See a show at the Middle East in Cambridge.
5) Buy a scorpion bowl at The Hong Kong.