Our 10 Most Viewed Articles of 2009
The year of 2009 was quite a time for Brilliant Tips from BrilliantTrips.com and I’d like to sincerely thank each and every one of our readers for your continued support. Thank you very, very much. Before we begin the new year, here’s a look back at our 10 most popular articles of the last twelve months as judged by the number of views each one received. Here are our 10 most clicked on, looked at, and read articles of 2009:
1. Creepy Places Around the World
2. The Church of Bones – Sedlec Ossuary
3. Teach English Abroad: TOEFL Not Required
4. The Biomechanical Giger Bar
5. 10 Great Flashpacking Hostels in Europe
6. Have You Ever Been to Hell?
7. Seven Alternative Natural Wonders of the World
8. Have You Ever Been to Fucking, Austria?
9. The Stadiums of the 2010 FIFA World Cup
10. Christmas and the Holiday Season in New York City