Glasgow is certainly rich in maritime history and Victorian architecture. The friendly city filled with good humor is experiencing an ongoing revitalization that is producing an edgy and contemporary feel amidst its old world charm. Our journey through Glasgow will give us the opportunity to explore many of the things that have transformed the city into a European center of art and culture.
Highlights of the trip will include:
- An opportunity to take the very first photos of the brand new Riverside Museum, designed by Zaha Hadid, during media day.
- A walk through British Art Show 7 which is widely recognized as the most ambitious and influential exhibition of contemporary British art.
- Dinner at the Corinthian Club, one of the most stylish venues not only in Glasgow, but in all of Europe.
- A tour of the Glasgow School of Art (GSA) which, throughout its long history, has produced innovative, creative and successful artists, designers and architects.
- A stay at the newly opened Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an upscale boutique hotel that is a part Glasgow’s history and heritage.
During our trip, we will be Tweeting about our findings in order to both share our experiences and to help inspire new trip ideas. Besides following our Twitter stream, you will be able to keep track of all the trip activity on Twitter by viewing the #GlasgowStyle stream. Additionally, throughout our stay we will blog about not only the overall experience, but also about the specific details we find interesting along the way.
Find the cheapest prices on the most popular and best Luxury Hotels in Glasgow at hotels.brillianttrips.com. Read traveler hotel reviews, search multiple sites and more…