How to Work Abroad in Australia

The Australia Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) or (subclass 417) is for people aged 18 to 30 who want to travel and work for up to 12 months in Australia. This visa allows one to supplement the cost of his or her holiday through periods of temporary or casual employment. Most countries under this[…]